Electrical Panels are primarily designed to distribute and control the power for various mechanical implements. These panels are unit products of smart quality raw materials in accordance with industrial quality standards. Electrical control panels are widely used in the industrial and commercial sector for various applications and utilities, including commercial buildings, hospitals, dairies, telecommunications, research laboratories, and others. There are primarily two types of electrical panels available in the market – High Tension (HT) and Low Tension (LT) panels, each one is designed for a specific arrangement and include devices to operate specific equipment.
HT Panels are generally used to supply power to various electrical devices and distribution boards. HT panels are installed both outdoor and indoor as well, while mostly used in substations for controlling the electricity flow.
LT Panels are used with low tension cables to obtain power from the generator or transformer and distribute electricity to various electrical devices and distribution boards. LT panels are designed to function at lower voltages (up to 690 Volts) with low insulation levels.
Ring Main Units (RMUs) is a factory assembled, metal sealed, and gas insulated switchgear unit of an electrical power distribution system. RMUs are primarily installed at the load connection points of a ring-type distribution network and includes either switch or fused switch dis-connectors or circuit breakers. Current range and rated voltage for RMUs can reach up to 630 Ampere (A) and 24 kV (kilovolts), respectively.
Singh ISOTech, electrical consultants and top Industrial electrical contractor in Delhi-NCR and India, offers a comprehensive range of best quality HT and LT Electrical Panels for its valuable customers. Also, we are exclusive and authorized channel partner of Eaton and Larson & Toubro for HT / RMUs and LT Panels, operating through our ultra-modern manufacturing unit in IMT Manesar.
With future-ready technology infrastructure, consistent quality, and a constant compulsion to progress, our products are always par excellence and satisfy our patrons.
Why to Install Singh Isotech Electrical Panels? :
- Our panels are made of sturdy raw materials keeping in view the industrial quality standards and in pace with recent technologies.
- The exterior of our electrical panels is made of robust weather-proof galvanized stainless steel, which is durable, resourceful, and highly functional.
- Our panels ensure durability, high performance, trouble-free operation, less maintenance, and low power consumption which no one in the present market provides.
- We strictly adhere to extensive quality checks required by various industries, including manufacturing, telecom, technological, electrical, and electronics.
- We also offer customized solutions and interested clients can reach us to get competitive and affordable quotations.
Other Service Features!
- We Singh Isotech promise to deliver any electrical panel (HT / LT) in just 3 weeks to meet all the prescribed requirements of our patrons.
- Our electrical panels come with extensive 10-years warranty
- We conduct a quarterly panel inspection at every site to ensure a promising after sales services
The precise engineering, consistent quality, and reliable operations make electrical panels by Singh Isotech ideal for being used across numerous electrical substations. Moreover, the proficient functionality makes our electrical panels highly applauded and recognized by many industries across India.
Owing to the excellent quality of our Electrical Panels, Singh Isotech has emerged as a leading HT / LT control panel manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters based in India.